Flammkuchen dough with wheat flour organic
- Through special manufacturing process our Flammkuchenbases are wafer-thin - thereby one receives a crispy baking result.
- Do not contain any flavor enhancers or preservatives - according to the Slow Food philosophy.
- Practical packaging unit á 10 bases separated by a Pergafin intermediate layer.
- acc. to original Alsatian recipe, without yeast, therefore light and digestible
Please note that we cannot ship the Flammkuchenbases Organic by express!
Organic Flammkuchen dough Wheat
You are looking for organic quality Flammkuchen dough? No problem! We are Organic-certified and also our Organic-Flammkuchenbases offer a wonderfully thin and crisp base for your Flammkuchen. The implementation of the EC Organic Regulation is continuously monitored and controlled by the Organic Control Centre. Our Organic certificate number is: DE - ÖKO - 006
Our production of Organic- Flammkuchen dough bases takes place only approx. every 14 days. Therefore they are not always in stock. If you should need the bases to an exact date, call us please briefly. Otherwise we always ship as soon as possible.
Our Flammkuchen dough pieces made from organic wheat flour are available in the following shapes and sizes:
Shapes & Sizes:
||piece per pack
|Oval 38 x 29 cm
Because of our practical packaging you can easily remove the bases individually even in frozen condition.
Simply move your hand carefully between the shelves - the paper intermediate layer prevents sticking together.
So you can use one packet of Flammkuchenbases for several Flammkuchen happenings. Our pressure seal bags are a perfect aid for freezing the bottoms in smaller quantities.
At -18°C you can store the floors for up to one year. Close the packaging tightly again to avoid freezing fire.
Ingredients: Organic wheat flour, water, organic rapeseed oil, salt.
- Nutritional values per 100g:
- Calorific value: 1133KJ (268 kcal)
- fat: 3.23g of which saturated fatty acids: 0.4g
- carbohydrates: 51.6g
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Protein: 7.0g
- salt: 1.6g
Labelled ingredients with allergenic potential: